[simpits-tech] Simpits-tech Digest, Vol 59, Issue 14

KD chevello at rcn.com
Wed Jul 30 16:39:42 PDT 2008

Gene,

found something for you today ;)

http://web.govliquidation.com/auction/endecaSearch?words=AIRCRAFT+PARTS&Ntt=AIRCRAFT+PARTS&N=0&cmd=keyword&Nty=1&Ntx=mode+matchall&No=0&Ns=Lot+Number%7C0&Ntk=P%5FLot%5FTitle

I hope that link wraps...

I do my gauge faces in AutoCad or MDT. THen have the guys at Fastsigns
print them out on vinyl. Just drop a picture of the gauge you want into
a window and trace over it. Don't use polylines or donuts, outline and
fill. Works pretty well on the sims I do. For laser engraving, we print
to PDF and they "print" the drawings right onto the lightplates. Guy in
Florida does it JAG Collective. Less than $100 per panel.