[simpits-tech] CIM programming to FSUIPC Offsets?

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue Jul 22 21:10:56 PDT 2008

>       I don't know.  I was going from a quick glance at the BI API
>       for analog
>       outputs.
>

> So it looks like 12 bit from 3/24/07 Leo wrote:
>
> I will have within 2 weeks a new card for Plasma-Lite which will support
> 8 analog outputs at 12-bit resolution so take you're pick.

Ahh, ok.

>       can implement
>       the formula yourself in Lua.
>

> I like the first part of your answer

Well gimme the formula then. :)

> Ok, how will custom offsets in Project Magenta be entered?
>
> For PM systems they occupy FSUIPC offsets 5600 to 57FF

If you know the pertinant(sp) information on the offset, you can just
enter it on the configuration screen for the simulator.  The screenshot I
showed you is a helper reference.  You can enter the offset data directly
or just double-click the one you want in the chooser grid which will
populate most of the fields for you.