[simpits-tech] R22 cockpit finished

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 12 07:38:44 PDT 2008

Frank, that is fantastic! There is no better way to enjoy the scenery than with a helicopter or an ultralight.

Im going to forward your video link to my brother who is currently pruchasing a real US Army AH-1 Cobra simulator and should have it home in a few weeks.  It is 14 feet long! We are still trying to decide what software will be the best for it.

Justin

"Frank Riedel" <frank at rezultat.dk>

To:
"'Simulator Cockpit tech list'" <simpits-tech at simpits.org>

R22 sim finished... sneak peak - here http://www.rezultat.dk/i-r22.htm
Don't try to read the Danish - just look pic and the video

I got the controller to work just as the R22 (spoken as a helipilot)
It's wonderful as a trainer

/Frank

Air Force One Simulator
             www.707sim.com