[simpits-tech] Cessna 182 Project

Clyde Stemberg cstemberg at mac.com
Fri Jul 4 12:28:53 PDT 2008

Hello All,!
  	Happy Fourth! I am starting to do research in building a 182 sim.
But need some help. I want to start off with just the panel, but my
dream goal is to have a overhead roof along with the sim, but I need
to raise the money to do that. Right now I have about 190$ total.
Next I am wondering how do I start the construction to this project.
I have looked on cessna website and got the specs for the panel. What
I would like to do is have a yoke with the throttle prop and mixture
control. W/ an avionic radiostack and GPS screen. Basically every
thing they have in the real plane.
	Second is the projection, would I use a projector and screen or just
a computer monitior?
	Third is how would I set up the radiostack to the system( X-Plane or
Microsoft Simulator X) along with the altimeter, and GPS? If some one
could help me out with these that would be great thanks!
Best,
Clyde