[simpits-tech] Wanted to share with you guys

Brian Sikkema bjsikkem at gimail.af.mil
Sun Jan 20 16:32:02 PST 2008

Woot!!!

There is nothing like that day.... Congrats! :D

jollyroger1650 at bellsouth.net[mailto:jollyroger1650 at bellsouth.net]
simpits-tech at simpits.org
>Cc      :
>Subject : RE: [simpits-tech] Wanted to share with
you guys

 >Wow, I have been part of this message list for I
think 6 years?  I have wanted to be a pilot forever,
since I was 3.  Well, 4 years ago I started working
on my 109 simpit.  Got as far as the instrument
panel.  Then I got a new job as a teacher(which I
love) and had to put everything on hold.  Well, I did
put everything on hold.  Until a year ago when I
decided to become a private pilot.  So I started last
June, and finished my checkride today.  I passed and
I am now a licensed pilot.

So, why do I tell you guys?  Because simpits is so
important to me.  It really kept me going.  I cannot
really explain it.  Simpits has been with me for a
long time.  And I have wanted to be a pilot for a
long time, and now that I am, I really wanted to
share.  That is all.  Now, I need to start on the 109
cockpit :)