[simpits-tech] Wanted to share with you guys

jollyroger1650 at bellsouth.net jollyroger1650 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 20 15:46:52 PST 2008

Wow, I have been part of this message list for I think 6 years?  I have wanted to be a pilot forever, since I was 3.  Well, 4 years ago I started working on my 109 simpit.  Got as far as the instrument panel.  Then I got a new job as a teacher(which I love) and had to put everything on hold.  Well, I did put everything on hold.  Until a year ago when I decided to become a private pilot.  So I started last June, and finished my checkride today.  I passed and I am now a licensed pilot.

So, why do I tell you guys?  Because simpits is so important to me.  It really kept me going.  I cannot really explain it.  Simpits has been with me for a long time.  And I have wanted to be a pilot for a long time, and now that I am, I really wanted to share.  That is all.  Now, I need to start on the 109 cockpit :)