[simpits-tech] Dreams do come true :)

Sean Galbraith sean.g at paradise.net.nz
Mon Feb 25 23:32:15 PST 2008

>It's a very vertical market (pardon the pun) and I know that they've
>invested a shedload of money in the production of these goodies - that has
>to be reflected in the price.
>
> >From my own experiences, quality seems very good and if they make what you
>want - you gotta pay the man !

Yup they are nice, nice products, and from a cost of tooling
perspective alone I can appreciate that :)  I don't begrudge them the
prices they are charging at all.
On the other side of the coin, their products don't fit my project
that well, so I am having to design and build my own, but hey, isn't
that part of the fun? <lol>

SeanG