[simpits-tech] Dreams do come true :)

Sean Galbraith sean.g at paradise.net.nz
Mon Feb 25 02:04:58 PST 2008

Well I never thought I'd see the day.. etc etc..

A little while back, we had a discussion on this very list of things
you would love for your sim but were not readily available.  During
this discussion I piped up with my wish for a USB stand-alone
altimeter, as that was the only gauge I hadn't worked out how to make....
Well... Simkits have released *exactly* that, a USB, stand-alone
Altimeter.  Yessir, while browsing their website (on my pda while
perched on the can... but that's a WHOLE different story!, pass the
mental bleach etc) I found the newest batch of their USB gauge
family,   http://www.simkits.com/product.php?prodid=966

Much rejoicing ensued :)

ttfn

SeanG