[simpits-tech] Power Supplies for sale

David C. Allen allendc at qwest.net
Sun Feb 17 14:37:26 PST 2008

Hi John
The nice thing about the F24-12-A power supplies is that they can be
wired for 220 or 110 volts AC. They also have an interesting feature,
an Inhibit terminal. Place a ground on the INH pin and you can turn
off the DC. I have 4 used F24-12-A's and 1 new F24-12-A.

I will contact you direct

David
www.737FlightSim.com