[simpits-tech] approach plate info...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue Dec 23 21:42:17 PST 2008

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008, Brian Sikkema wrote:

> >This is an interesting site I found this morning -
>
> http://www.airnav.com/airport/KSEA
>
> Shoot, you didn't know about Airnav? Invaluable tool.
>
> Another good one is skyvector.com - charts, charts, charts!! :D

I don't get out much. :)

The sad thing is, for being such a flight simulator geek, I haven't spent
any time just *flying* a simulator.  The only time I run them is to check
some interface thing I'm working on or to research some visual feature.

I think it's been something like five years since I even spent more than
10 minutes playing LOMAC.