[simpits-tech] Awesome 777 cockpit...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue Dec 23 07:04:24 PST 2008

http://simflite.proboards27.com/index.cgi?board=General&action=display&thread=4

The completed setup is shown at the bottom of the page.

This is _exactly_ the configuration that many cockpit procedures trainers
are built in.  Alaska Airlines had a number of MD80/83 CPTs in their
Seatac training center.  Rob and I got a late-night tour of the place
about ...wow It's been over 10 years ago I think.  1997 seems right.
That's where Rob got the reputation for pounding airplanes into
plowshares.  It was the first time that the tech had ever seen anyone
spike an MD85 like a lawn dart at the end of 34R at KSEA. :)