[simpits-tech] SIM PARTS FOR SALE

William Segal catalina299 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 19:02:37 PST 2008

First Rick is a close friend of mine .you said you had more stuff so that is
why I inquired. I know all about it Regards

Bill

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 6:22 PM, Phil Enos <fliper56789 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello Bill,
> Another member has spoken for everything, if it falls through i will let
> you all know.
> Thanks for the inquiry.
>    * **Take care and have a great day!*
> *-Phil*
> *<http://us.f517.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter/https:/ssl/pp-aloofbat.gif?viewimg=1&box=Inbox&MsgId
59_1536192_25302_1589_4178_0_136803_6258_1345230532&bodyPart=2&filename=wiezijnweplaatje.jpg&tnef=&YY338&order=down&sortÚte&pos=0&view=a&head=b>
> *

>>> 1 stock CH Yoke (USB)
>>> 1 CH pro peddles
>>> 3 Proxima x-350 projectors near new less then 20 hrs use!
>>> 3 modded Nvida cards, ran from a networked master card
>>> 3 celing mounts for projectors