[simpits-tech] Mystery acutator...

Marc Quintin marcquintin at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 21 17:24:26 PST 2008

Oops I meant VCSIMS, check out the visual, perfect match with D-DOX.

D-BOX is a very simple design, it's the sofware to make it work that's complicated :)

Marc..> Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 17:06:43 -0800> From: geneb at deltasoft.com> To: simpits-tech at simpits.org> Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] Mystery acutator...> > On Sun, 21 Dec 2008, Marc Quintin wrote:> > > Gene, from a friend that was at the  PRI  show in Orlando last week, they> > are electric. They move up and down 1.5". you can even feel cracks on the> > pavement on racing sim, and they give u 2G feel from what my friend was> > telling me about the show. He was there to show off a new visual> > system that I helped somewhat put together VCSIM> > Well a stroke that short would explain why it's so quick. Now to find the > things. :)> > g.> > -- > Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007> http://www.f15sim.com - The only one of its kind.