[simpits-tech] shopping

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue Dec 16 08:55:05 PST 2008

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008, Rob Hommel wrote:

> I found this today and it reminded me an awful lot of Gene and I out and why he hates me to say anything to shopkeepers.
>

> http://www.whatisdeepfried.com/2001/11/23/grocery-misconduct/

Yep.  You wander off too.  It's worse than trying to keep track of a 2
year old.  I WILL get you a shock collar with a remote control one of
these days.

*mumbles* "Where the hell is he off to now?"  *pushes button* *hears yelp*
"Ahh!  There you are.  Get over here, we're leaving.  And no, don't talk
to that person.  You don't know where he's been."

:)