[simpits-tech] multiple views

cyplesma at aol.com cyplesma at aol.com
Tue Dec 16 08:44:51 PST 2008

at least we have MFD and HUD data export to separate monitors

 Yes I have seen those, lightning did a great job on those.

at least we have MFD and HUD data export to separate monitors

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 4:47 PM,  <cyplesma at aol.com> wrote:

There are no Phantoms in MSFS but you can download more Phantoms for MSFS than?I can?shake a stick at (yes, that is a technical term).

check out sites like flightsim.com for free aircraft downloads. as far as I know there is still not a mod to allow separate side views in Falcon.

?

Justin

I haven't checked viperpits.org or flightsim.com lately I was hoping the guys who work on open falcon would take the lead on (an idea I had a year or two ago) building a separate app that could read the aircraft positioning data from falcon's shared memory locations ( I know this is doable) and be able to use the same scenry files and be able to configure a new camera angle from the aircraft's position and atitude data. personally I would love to do it myself, but I do have other things in life keeping me busy.

Mike

Thanks!