[simpits-tech] USB Sound cards

Freeman P. Pascal IV pascal at pascal.org
Mon Dec 15 16:46:40 PST 2008

On Mon, 2008-12-15 at 13:09 -0800, Gene Buckle wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Dec 2008, Freeman Pascal wrote:
>

> > -Freeman
> >
> *memory crashes in*
>
> Freeman!  Gah!  I forgot I was going to make you a Cessna 172 panel out of
> 1/8" tempered hardboard!  I'm *so* sorry!  Do you still need it?
>
> g.

Funny, I was thinking of that today - hehe.  I was going to send you a
note to see if you were still working on it.  I figured you were busy.

I got a crazy idea to prototype my Cessna cockpit using PVC after seeing
how that guy from Rodger Dodger Aviation used it.  Cheaper and easier to
work with than half to one inch steel tubing.  Lord knows I have used
enough PVC and copper piping in making my satellite and HF ham antennas.

-Freeman