[simpits-tech] teamspeak

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 05:48:06 PST 2008

Now that looks like a sweet little program! I will give it a try!
Justin

Monday, December 8, 2008 8:05 PM

"Jamie" <lestatandakasha at msn.com>

To:
"Simulator Cockpit Builder's List" <simpits-tech at simpits.org>

I use a simple little program called JoyToKey its very easy - all you do is assign a button on your joystick and tell joytokey which keyboard button it represents.

It can be downloaded for free at - http://www.electracode.com/4/joy2key/JoyToKey%20English%20Version.htm

there you go - my first helpful answer

jamie