[simpits-tech] Using Pots for position sensing (part 2)

Alan D. Mazurka adm.design at verizon.net
Mon Dec 8 15:14:38 PST 2008

At 10:33 AM 12/8/2008, you wrote:

>I seem to recall these were all saturday morning classics - I can remember
>being glued to the TV for them :-)
>
>Remember "Supercar" ?   I seem to be one of the few that does

sure - it's Mercury manned, and everyone cries "It's the wonder of the age".

the trek from Supercar to Fireball was really a gigantic one. some of
the story plots were _very_ good science fiction  - beyond the heads
of the intended audience.

we got the whole bunch (everything up to Thunderbirds) on DVD.
something went away when they became too realistic.

there was something about a "real" supercar, fireball, thunderbird
that made them so attractive. computer-generated imagery is far too
sterile. knowing that somewhere, there was an actual supercar sitting
on a shelf had a lot of meaning to me as a kid.

i digress.

  - adm -

Alan D.
Mazurka