[simpits-tech] Using Pots for position sensing (part 2)

Jamie lestatandakasha at msn.com
Fri Dec 5 09:25:35 PST 2008

I build custom switchgear for different clients. Usually helicopter stuff. I
have 3 collectives here for different aircraft.

also collecting the bits for an EC-135 simulator for the weston-super-mare
Helicopter Museum. ( which is why im sniffing around Roys project)

I have a test bed with multiple controllers, and use several setups for
different hardware.

I was also one of the few who built a 206 simulator and then found that the
Dodo didn't support everything I wanted. (any suggestions?)

Ok that's enough from me - going back to passive mode.