[simpits-tech] Circuit Breakers

Joseph Fagner crease-guard at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 4 19:45:54 PST 2008

I'm actually going to try and use both.  Someone mentioned that previously
using the fuses for protection but the breakers to pop the circuit to work
on the electronics.  I like that idea and am going that direction.

Jay

Show me a man who cannot be bothered to do the little things, and I will
show you a man who cannot be trusted to do the big ones.
--Lawrence Bell, Founder Bell Hellicopter