[simpits-tech] using with cut off dead rivets

William Segal catalina299 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 17:01:04 PST 2008

Roy says spend the doe on the inside. I can buy 40/1000 PVC sheets 4ft X8Ft
because my sim is 6ft high because an ol fart
like me can't crawl out I need to walk out. I can use  PVC at $50 a sheet or
I can drive the 40miles to Corona Aircraft spruce
and they 32/1000 4ftx8ft sheets of 6061 aluminum for $68 a 4ftx8ft sheet me
I think it would cool all riveted up but I am looking
for some opinions . I will need 5 sheets ? It's open season on me .. What do
the members think ?????????????

Regards

Bill