[simpits-tech] big changes...

Sean Galbraith sean.g at paradise.net.nz
Wed Dec 3 21:32:32 PST 2008

At 04:32 p.m. 4/12/2008, you wrote:
>Ok, I finally got the simpits webserver upgrade.  Jumping from Fedora Core
>4 to Fedora Core 9 isn't for the faint of heart.

<shakes head in awe> never realised you were quite that brave Gene.....

>I've also changed the main website.  Please surf over to
>http://www.simpits.org and read the front page.  I'm hoping you folks will
>be pleased.

Well you'd have to say that it is a major change!  Love the sim-blog concept!

I especially like how you say "Got me this new fangled bloggy thing
and I haven't a farking clue as to what I'm gonna do with it." and
then proceed to err... "do something with it". That's pure class that
it... Love it <lol>

Ok, so I need to front up and build a "new fangled bloggy thing"
too.... email to follow ;-)

SeanG