[simpits-tech] Saturday's WIP pics...

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Wed Dec 3 13:41:29 PST 2008

On Tue, 2 Dec 2008, Jamie wrote:

> I would love to see that as well. I hear you are working on a eurocopter
> pit.

I'll have pics soon enough. The curren tproject is ostensibly a BAe J41
cockpit but uses parts from an HS125 (please don't ask!). The pit to
follow is designed to be very portable for taking to shows etc and is
based on the EC-135.

The sim after that uses the cockpit section from a PA38 Tomahawk and will
be - yep, a PA38 sim!  Having just priced up the required simkits
instruments though at 5k (UKP) I'm not sure how that will proceed yet!

And after those... hmm....

--

Roy Coates.
Dept of Engineering.