[simpits-tech] TripleHead2Go update...

Jims Parambus Account jimsturs at parambus.com
Fri Aug 8 14:26:55 PDT 2008

Just to add to what Gene and Roy have said, for the analog
version. The three monitors must all run at the same display
resolution but do not need to be the same physical size,
although I can't immediately think of a reason for different
physical size monitors. Maybe somebody has a special application?

Anyway, who said size counts?

Jim.