[simpits-tech] F4 Allied Force data extraction

E.Rajabally E.Rajabally at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Aug 6 06:14:28 PDT 2008

Hey Ido
I'd really like to extract positional data such as that listed at http://www.eagle9.nl/redirtest.asp?lokatie=/main/Programming/F4%20Data%20Extraction/default.asp (which is the main info source I've found, but is sketchy on implementation details for a novice like myself) but also cockpit interaction (i.e. button presses) and HOTAS control actions.
Thanks
Eshan