[simpits-tech] prop shell done...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue Apr 29 15:03:45 PDT 2008

http://www.simpits.org/~geneb/prop cockpit - side view.jpg
http://www.simpits.org/~geneb/prop cockpit - end view.jpg
http://www.simpits.org/~geneb/prop cockpit - nose view.jpg
http://www.simpits.org/~geneb/prop cockpit - exploded.jpg

The side assemblies are exactly the same as for the jet version.  The new
assemblies  are the forward upper deck and the aft arch.

The existing sides were supplied with main support longerons that were
narrowed by 3 or so inches, each.

The canopy rails are now about 26" apart.  Space from the core edge to the
widest point on the side is roughly 4".

I'm going to copy/paste this post to a couple of other places so I can
more quickly return to coughing my guts out onto the floor. :)

Thanks all!

(Mark, I got your 'pit pictures.  You got a great find with that Blackhawk
collective!)