[simpits-tech] Ok lurkers, sing out!

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Thu Apr 24 20:39:11 PDT 2008

> Yea, I do...but please understand that compared to all the rest of the stuff
> you guys do it is REALLY ghetto!  It's just bare bones, but I'd be happy to
> share with all in any amount of detail requested.  Can I just attach them to
> an e-mail or do I need to do something else?

Hehe.  Mark we all had to start out somewhere. :)  If you like you can
just email the pics to me directly - the list won't take attachments
greater than about 40k.  I can put them up for others to see if you want.

> P.S. I (unlike some on the board) REALLY like the idea of someone else doing
> the basic cutting.  While I'm pretty handy with some things, I have no
> problem letting someone else fabricate the parts so that I just have to
> assemble them together.  A viper cockpit is a really cool idea.  Not quite
> sure how a chopper cockpit would work.  A loach cockpit would be pretty
> cool, but for the sake of space, a Cobra pit might be better for me
> personally.

The only helicopter that I've seen done is Frank's R-22.  A Cobra-like
would certainly be an interesting tandem cockpit design.  You'd have to
supply your own chin gun though. :)