[simpits-tech] Ok lurkers, sing out!

joab ryan joab_ryan at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 09:11:55 PDT 2008

I love the idea of a starter kit, the basic frame. Most people would part with some $$ to save the hassle of jigsawing all those ribs. I have the drawings for DTS design of the f16 and I have not cut all the frame work because of lack of tools at the house. So i think if you have halfway decent kits at a good price you would get lots of buyers.

Joab Ryan
Mechanical CAD Designer,
Network Administrator &
Military Aircraft Sim Builder