[simpits-tech] Ok lurkers, sing out!

cyplesma at aol.com cyplesma at aol.com
Thu Apr 24 07:54:35 PDT 2008

Gene,

For this lurker, when I saw the picture I "assumed" it was just a practice run you did before you took on a more complicated frame (say f-16).

It is cool. I myself will be one of those who dream of having a pit, but with time flying by and the number of interests? (software, alt power, hydroponics, electronics, auto repair (well not really a hobby a necessity)) & little room I have (third of 20 X 26 living room), I'm finding my pit to be more & more of a dream. But knowing there is someone out there that I can send some plans to so he/she can "print out" parts I may someday just send you a instrument panel to print out for me not even a whole frame.

oh yeah, 2 full time girls, one part time physically here (full $ support, see dadsofmichigan.org)

I currently get to work from home 2/3 days a week which helps me get things done around the house (1.5 min drive one way to work). Not too mention the savings in gas, especially now a days.

What your offering is great, I for one would love to have the same cash to have you print out stuff not just for a pit.

8 )

Mike