[simpits-tech] found a new kind of trouble to get into!

Brian Sikkema bjsikkem at gimail.af.mil
Mon Apr 21 19:33:54 PDT 2008

Gene and trouble? I can hardly believe it.... ;)

That's my EZ Star, the OMFG 1 (You'd understand the name if you ever saw
it climb while being pushed by an AXI 2814/10.  Let's just say zero to
1400ft REALLY DAMN FAST) with the "EZ Pod" video module mounted.  I'm
controlling it via a standard USB joystick hooked up to a PC.  There is a
little hardware widget that plugs into the trainer jack of a standard R/C
transmitter.

More to come on this later. *Evil Grin*

 http://www.f15sim.com  - The only one of its kind.