[simpits-tech] F-15 Inflight Emergency Video

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue Apr 8 17:46:56 PDT 2008

> I think the e-mail before that one got lost in space...  it was a '76
> model...
>
> /F-15A, _*76-0061*_, 110th FS out of *Whiteman* AFB. Crashed 9 November,
> 1995, Overran runway after landing 100knots too fast due to engine *fire*./

Yep, that's what my write-off list shows.  I left voicemail for the group
I got the report on '0007 from, so hopefully they'll be able to get me
what I need.  I'm especially interested in the post-crash photos they
would have taken - if the parts match what I've got photos of already, I'm
golden. :)