[simpits-tech] Simpits-tech Digest, Vol 56, Issue 5

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 15:19:27 PDT 2008

FYI Kacy, I live in Augusta so we dont live very far apart.

Well, Im off to the Augusta military museum, we are towing the

UH-1 Huey to our place tonight to do some work on it before an event

that it will be towed to Thursday. Can you believe people like to ride in it

on the trailer as it is towed?

There is always something going on around here :)

Justin