[simpits-tech] Kansas Cosmosphere

Kacy Craver sabu01 at conwaycorp.net
Mon Apr 7 20:08:48 PDT 2008

Hello Brian !

I plan on getting into the shed tomorrow. I know I have all the data and
manuals on Apollo,  Space Shuttle, and a lot of Data on Mercury & Gemini,
ALL the Flight Patches from Mercury up to the last three Space Shuttle
Launches.

This'll Tick-you-off,  back in Pueblo Colorado,  when
I 1st moved there in 79, I spotted a PERFECT Apollo
Capsule Shell sitting in and empty lot behind the Ford Dealer.
Unfortunately, as usual,  if you don't act the minute you see something,
it's never there when you go back, Dam-it !

Anyway,  I should be getting back to you shortly, unfortunately,  we are
projected for two more Severe Storm Fronts Wed & Thur.  We spent most of the
night in the Storm Shelter just the other night, and here we go again.

Later,
Kacy