[simpits-tech] Battlestar sim

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 04:40:14 PDT 2008

Ah yes the good old days. If you are building a mercury sim you might want
to see my book, from NSA about the capsule and 1st sub orbital flight. - my
dad worked for RCA Space (Hightstown, NJ) way cool shit. and whent to a open
house we where given a album of the *Monkeys *I rember seeing *Buck
Rogers*(hooked, along with spaceships models with fire out the tails
(yes when you
see it now you have to pull off the reality breaker!)
Gravity is a Bitch
Cris