[simpits-tech] Wiring harness layout

KD chevello at rcn.com
Wed Sep 19 19:20:42 PDT 2007

Hey Gene, is this the sort of thing you were looking for?
*www.sebcomm.com/walter-harness.htm
<http://www.sebcomm.com/walter-harness.htm>

**www.sheyennedakota.com/BoardLayouts.htm
<http://www.sheyennedakota.com/BoardLayouts.htm>

**www.cablesnow.com/harness_assembly.php
<http://www.cablesnow.com/harness_assembly.php>  (good one)
*
When you go to draw the connectors lots of the manufacturers' web sites
have 3D models you can download. ITTCannon is one of them if you are
going to use those massive, expensive things. You can also try
www.partspec.com There is a ton of stuff there that if you can DL. Also
if you register, they send you a DVD with all the parts on it. I use it
at work all the time. In fact, I just did an electrical panel with
Cannon connectors that I DLed from the ITTCannon website. They show the
overall size of the connector, and some have the holes for the pins.
Digikey has spec sheets that make it easier to draw the ones you can't
find downloadable.

Keith