[simpits-tech] Wiring harness layout board...

Brian Sikkema bjsikkem at gimail.af.mil
Mon Sep 17 16:13:13 PDT 2007

Pretty darn good. Just started flying the mighty T-1 Jayhawk on Friday. Second flight was this morning. Fun times. :D I know a
lotta guys tend to idolize the T-38 Talon, but I kinda like having a crapper on board. Heck I used it today! lol.

As of right now I'm scheduled to graduate in March. Here's hopin! :D

That would be great Brian, thanks!  BTW, how is SUPT treating you?

 http://www.f15sim.com  - The only one of its kind.