[simpits-tech] Wiring harness layout board...

cyplesma at aol.com cyplesma at aol.com
Mon Sep 17 10:23:20 PDT 2007

 yeah sorry about premature post, I posted my answer before I saw the post with the wires laid out on the paper like they were.

I did think you were looking for something more for troubleshooting the cables then building. Doing all that for one-offs can sometimes be more of a hassle, but I make it a point to not tell somebody to not do something their are comfortable with. Whatever works.

8 )