[simpits-tech] Size of real instruments

John Miguez jmiguez at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 9 06:19:09 PDT 2007

I have a VVI.  The ID of the bezel is 2.75".  That is the glass OD.   I
also measure a Radar Altimeter.  It is slightly smaller.  It it measured
2 21/32".  I would go with theVVI as the standard.  Let me know if you
need anymore measurements.  Also, Mike Powell's bood has measurements of
different size gauges.

John