[simpits-tech] Panel goodness...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Sun Oct 7 11:29:35 PDT 2007

Ok folks, I've _finally_ gotten my first panel prototype completed!

Last night I cut my first plastic panel and it turned out fantastic!

I made this first panel in order to test all the laser based production
processes I created.  The result is fantastic!  I couldn't wait for the
white paint to dry so there are little bits of white paint in places there
shouldn't be, but the result is still fantastic!

The direct image link is
http://www.f15sim.com/images/panels/fuel_prototype.jpg or you can just go
to the f15sim.com site and see it on the main page.

ttyl!