[simpits-tech] building an FSX machine

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 19:23:10 PST 2007

Alan, maybe I need to refrase my statement about the
memory in my PC, I installed 4 gig but the system only
sees 3. Windows is running on a fraction of that. When
Vista is doing something it shows that it is using
little of the memery and the CPU. I think the issue
with my system is that Vista does not seem to like my
Radeon 1650 video card (in particular ATI's software
for it) which I plan to replace. My CPU is an AMD
Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core 6000+ 3GHz

FYI, the guys at EPIC just told us that their tests
show that FSX runs best in Vista home premium 32 bit.

>That seems to be running like a hog. I'm guessing
that