[simpits-tech] List problems...

Ben Jones bjones at pipecomp.com.au
Wed Nov 7 04:24:17 PST 2007

Wholey-moley  hand riverting is not mentioned anywhere in my text books,

It must be a lost art ???

On a side note I once was working with a aircraft engineer who had a lisp,
we were riverting the bottom skins back on the bottom of a Cessna 150 after
a incident , my mum and dad popped into the hanger to say hello, the
engineer looked up and asked mum to hand him the bucking bar..

Well mum gave him a mouthful for using language like that infront of a lady,
she was highly embarrassed when the situation was explained to her.

Ben
West Oz