[simpits-tech] List problems...

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Sun Nov 4 15:36:37 PST 2007

On Sun, 4 Nov 2007, Gene Buckle wrote:

> There was a problem with reverse DNS lookups that caused many of you to be
> unsubscribed due to bouncing.  I've worked my way around the problem that
> ARIN caused and things should be working ok again.

Thanks gene - mail is a piggin' nightmare, I hate it.

Although my little private server doesn't relay, I must get thousands of
people each day trying to - and it sure clogs things up. I've just
re-configured to refuse connections to machines with bad DNS, this has
about halved the problem.

e-mail sucks donkeys, I hate it.

--

Roy Coates.