[simpits-tech] massive, unedited camera dump.

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue May 15 07:02:25 PDT 2007

> That's a fantastic space you've got there, it must be as much fun putting
> it all together as it will be using it!

Thanks Roy.  Right now it's more a pain than fun.  I'm surrounded by the
components and tools for projects I'd much rather be working on. :)

There are three cabinets left to hang and then the space under the
cabinets will be covered with pegboard.  After that I'm going to hit it
with a huge DONE stamp.  I have two things left on the list - moving the
air compressor outside and building a floor standing, two sided cabinet
that will go between the ShopBot and the bench.

> I'll look forward to the narrated version though. >
I'll see what I can do. :)

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"