[simpits-tech] Pit Poll

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 13 22:22:13 PDT 2007

I've got one of those in the 16, fuel gauge is a dual concentric pointer.  I
might cheat and go 7 seg for that until I have enough time to work on
getting that bad boy to work and then swap it out.  I got all the parts cut
for my pit on a waterjet about a month ago, but just haven't had any bloody
time to get out into the garage and start building.

Jay