[simpits-tech] Pit Poll

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 13 21:49:07 PDT 2007

David, the book isn't published yet so the circuit is still not officially
released.  I have asked Mike about making and selling these and he gave me
his blessing.  Since his design will come from the book, I will sell the
boards at cost.  Not right for me to make money off his design.  Plus, he
told me he was making some tweaks to the design so I'll wait for the
official version.  There is also a circuit for building your own 400Hz power
supply for 26v and 115v supplies.  25W IIRC.  This book will be the bible of
home pit building.  Just the couple chapters I've reviewed for him are
incredible.  He even includes code for driving a lot of these so if you have
any programming knowledge, this book will just about lay it all out there
for you.

Out of curiosity, what do these gauges look like?

Jay