[simpits-tech] Pit Poll

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 13 19:45:34 PDT 2007

Close, but Mike Powell will have a book out shortly that will have a Digital
to Synchro converter circuit.  It's designed to run off the serial port, but
the are chips out there you could sub in that will convert the serial signal
to a USB.  I've reviewed this chapter and it is chock full of stuff we will
drool over.  I will probably lay this circuit out and make some pro boards
as well so building this sucker shouldn't be too bad.

Software, can't help you on that one.

Jay