[simpits-tech] Man Land?! (flight sim related)

Brian Sikkema bjsikkem at gimail.af.mil
Sun May 13 13:40:44 PDT 2007

How is it that she knows of your existence, and yet
is still searching?

I can't imagine the combination of your shop and a
real F-15 cockpit section not being "Man Land"
enough! R) R)

related)

 >Here's an email I got today.  Please contact Ronda
directly if you're
interested:

Her email address is rberkeley at lmnotv.com

g.

-------------------

Dear Gene

I am working on a new television series for HGTV
called Man Land. It is
about places in the home that men carve out for
themselves such as the
shed,
basement, attic or garage in order to house their
passion project - in the
case of you and your colleagues, I'm looking for a
home flight simulator.

Here is how we are describing the program:

Man Land, a new series for HGTV is about places in
the home that men carve
out for themselves such as the shed, basement, attic
or garage. We are
looking for rooms and spaces that men have turned
into temples of
Maleness,
Mecca's of Macho, in short, Man Land.  We'll explore
this private world
and
also talk to the women who live just outside these
caves. We'll find out
what they think and see how their relationships have
gotten better...or
worse because of Man Land.

Simply, we are looking for guy-spaces that look
really cool, are really
outrageous and really unique.  If we are wowed by
your Man Land, we would
come out with a small crew (4-6 people) for one day.
Our shoots are
easy-going and fun. We would profile the room, talk
to the man who built
it
about his inspiration for the room and how he put it
together.  We also
would want to talk to the woman in his life about
what it is like having a
Man Land in their house.

Can you help me to get the word out to your
colleagues? I am looking for
guys who have outfitted the ultimate home flight
simulator to appear on
our
show.

Please have any interested pilots contact me at
8183824312 or write me at
this email address.

Thanks so much for your help. You have a great site!

Ronda Berkeley
LMNO Productions
8183824312

--
"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"

Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007
 http://www.f15sim.com  - The only one of its kind.