[simpits-tech] Doh... are stick pots 10k or 100k ?

cyplesma at aol.com cyplesma at aol.com
Sat May 12 08:20:39 PDT 2007

 another trick I've seen is use heat shrink tube, don't shrink it, just cut small slot for the stick, glue it there. slice the tube open on the other side and wrap it around the slider case. let the tube go back and forth with the stick (a little vasaline where the tube actually makes contact with the slide case, clearance for the tube at the ends of the slider is key with this trick though.