[simpits-tech] TripleHead2Go...

Sean Galbraith sean.g at paradise.net.nz
Tue May 1 23:31:24 PDT 2007

Well my fellow sim nutters...  It goes like this:
1. Have a pc setup and running TH2GO.
2. Plug in second TH2GO,  Windows makes annoying bing-bong noise.
3. Go to Display properties, select 3840 x 1024 and "span displays".
4. Run FS and select 7680 x 1024.... zoom alllllll the way out.
5. Giggle uncontrollably like a schoolgirl.
6. Run and get your workmates (all FS nuts...).
7. Watch *them* giggle uncontrollably like a schoolgirls...

Ahh yes, t'was a good day at work today :)

Couple of observations though;
Even though we had a crazy wide view, MSFS (our test subject) still
only gave around 120-180 degrees of rendered view.
Framerate didn't seem to suffer too much, although we were running on
a pretty reasonable PC/Graphics card setup...

DoubleTripleHead2Go.... has a ring to it.....

Now... how do I sneak 2 TH2GO's plus 6 big LCD monitors into my sim budget?

Sean