[simpits-tech] TripleHead2Go...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue May 1 09:08:27 PDT 2007

On Tue, 1 May 2007, Alan D. Mazurka wrote:

> hi,
>
> the neatest part about this thing is that refresh rates are constant
> as graphics card power increases.
>
> this means - it's still useful going into the future.
>
> also, it's a native resolution for many projectors :-)

I bought mine at Roy's suggestion and I plan on using it with three
scratch-built projectors.  I imagine it's going to look pretty damn cool.
:)

BTW, for those that use 2" gauges in their cockpits, Beta Innovations has
a new line of 360 degree air-core motor based "instrument cores" in 2",
1.5" and 1" sizes.  I've worked with air-core motors in the past and they
make fantastic instruments.  None of the noise you get with servo based
instruments is another bonus.  I ordered 10 of them for the F-15.  I'll be
using them for the 6 main engine instruments (L&R RPM, Temp & Fuel Flow,
VVI, backup ASI, AOA and Cabin Pressure Alt).

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"